Inspired Inspired

Nice, I remember this from the Nickelodeon job they had 2 years ago. Glad to see it cleaned & finalized. :D

Spinalpalm responds:

Yeaahahhh, had it on the back burner for a while. Just didnt have time to finish it until recently :)

DIMENSION4L episode 1 DIMENSION4L episode 1

A breath of fresh air on Sunday, keep up the good work! :D

xxromantique responds:

I try, haha. Thanks! :^)

Lost Lost

Mmmm mmm mmm, so good. Outstanding job, dude. Absolutely exquisite!

How To Be An Animator How To Be An Animator

Stellar piece! :)

One thing, though. When I prayed on a mountaintop, Ub Iwerks showed up instead. He asked if I had any work. I asked "Where's Disney?"

Then he frowned and walked away. Poor guy.

Mr. Rimmer Mr. Rimmer

I've groan fond of your puns. XD Great work, love the evolution of styles over every piece you make.

Spacetime Fabric Softener Spacetime Fabric Softener

Incredible, it's everything I love in an animation. Very warm and atmospheric, with lush visual that are both detailed and simplistic. Expressive movements that speak volumes louder than any dialogue could. And it takes you away from your seat in front of a computer into a world fueled with pure imagination. This whole endeavor feels so sincere. All n all, great job. :)

Another short fairy tale Another short fairy tale

Very nice.

Quick and simple. Not much happens, but it gave me a quick chuckle and was very endearing and cute. That's good enough for me.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

One incredible ride!!

Fuckin' hilarious and crazy from beginning to end. The only drawback is that I didn't know who the hell rinachan is, and I was shown "Street fighter club" so I would know. I wish I didn't.

Base Times Height Base Times Height

Divine geometry rules!

Nice cartoon. The styles kinda crude, but calming and neat when in motion. Cute story, too. Great job.

Lucky Day Forever-trailer Lucky Day Forever-trailer

Beyond incredible.

By far the most beautifully crafted piece I've seen on this site in a while. The mood and the pacing was so wonderfully executed. Good enough just the way it is. Can't wait to see the actual product.